Cosmetic Dentistry is a dental method which is used to enhance and improve the appearance of a person, not necessarily the functionality. Cosmetic Surgery can be on teeth, gums, and lips. The use of cosmetic dentistry is to improve the overall aesthetic. Cosmetic Surgery is an excellent way to enhance the smile of a person. Some standard dentistry options are:
- Whitening: This process involves bleaching of teeth. Whitening is an easy process and effective in most cases.
- Reshaping: In this, the dentist removes the enamel from the teeth to improve appearance.
- Bonding: This is the opposite of reshaping as in this process, an enamel-like dental material is used to shape the teeth.
- Bridging: In this type, dental bridges are used for replacing the missing tooth.
- Veneers: Veneers are porcelain laminates that are bonded directly onto the teeth. They are very thin and are usually custom made.
- Gum Lifts: In this, the dentist raises the gum line.
- Dental Services