Chemical Peel is a technique which is used to improve the physical appearance of the facial skin, neck, or hands. In this process, a chemical solution is applied to the surface to exfoliate it and ultimately peel off. This process is used to make the existing skin smoother and less wrinkled. The new skin is more sensitive.
- Chemical Peel is usually used to treat
- Fine lines under the eyes and around the mouth
- Treat wrinkles caused due to excessive exposure to the sun and aging
- Improve the mild face scars
- Treat some types of acne
- Reduce spots, freckles, and dark patches
- Cosmetic Surgeries