Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is the first hospital in India to be internationally accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI) four times consecutively. It is one of the best multi-specialty hospitals in the country and the most sought after destination in the SAARC region for healthcare.
Team & Specialties of Indraprastha Apollo Hospital
- 52 Specialties under one roof
- NABL accredited
- Maximum number of ICU beds in a Private Hospital In India
- One of the largest dialysis units in India
- Largest Sleep Lap in Asia
- Spread over 15 acres of land with 600,000 square feet of built-up area
- Latest and Best-In-Class Medical Technologies like PET-MR, PET-CT, and much more.