Artemis Health Institute, established in 2007, is a healthcare venture launched by the promoters of the Apollo Tyres Group. Artemis is the first hospital in Gurgaon to get accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI) (in 2013). It is the first hospital in Haryana to get NABH accreditation within 3 years of start-up.
- Established in 2007, Artemis Hospital Institute is the first JCI and NABH accredited hospital in Gurgaon.
- It is designed as one of the most advanced hospitals in India as it provides a depth of expertise in the spectrum of advanced medical & surgical interventions, a comprehensive mix of inpatient and outpatient services.
- Artemis Health Institute has put modern technology in the hands of renowned doctors from across the country and abroad to set new standards in healthcare.
- The medical practices and procedures followed in this hospital are research-oriented and benchmarked against the best in the world.
Team and Specialities
- Artemis Hospital offers a whole range of healthcare services in almost all fields.
- Artemis Hospital is known for its exceptional and dedicated team of doctors, and staff.
- Artemis Hospital is spread across 9 acres.
- It is a 400 plus bed, state-of-the-art multi-specialty hospital.
- Artemis Hospital is known for its top-notch services, in a warm, open centric environment, clubbed with affordability, it is one of the most revered hospitals in the country.